Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fake Fashions and Lifestyles.

There is a lot of things that I don't do. Maybe some of them I did once, but most people grow up. Emphasis on most.

I don't dress a certain way to make myself look smart or attractive. I dress how I want to. I'm comfortable in band shirts, or white t-shirts and blue jeans.
I don't lead people on. They know where they stand and how I really feel. If they think I'm leading them on they are probably lying to themselves.
I don't take pictures to try and hide my true nature through a series of pictures that make me look innocent or alone.

I could go on and on. But I won't, because I don't use my computer to pick people apart.

Forget drama, forget beefs and stop lying to yourself. You could be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment